At this time we are continually evaluating our policies and procedures due to the unexpected events related to the Coronavirus COVID 19 outbreak. Please read below regarding mandatory rescheduling that may affect your currently scheduled appointment.
We will be providing telemedicine services via Doxy.me
· All patients will be screened prior to their appointment for COVID 19 symptoms. You will be asked to reschedule if you are not well enough to have your appointment or have been exposed. This is for the safety of our staff, other patients and our community. Please be mindful of your responses to our very important questions.
· You may be asked to wait in your car for your appointment. Please plan accordingly.
· Only patients will be allowed in the clinic and will be escorted by a staff member. Only one skilled caregiver will be allowed to assist a patient when necessary.
· Anyone entering Maui Urology must wear a mask. This mask must cover your mouth and nose at all times. Please see the information below if you are unsure of where to obtain a mask.
· Please be on time to your appointment. We are trying to stagger all patients to minimize interactions with one another. You may be asked to reschedule if you are late.
· New patients will be required to have all forms completed prior to their telemedicine appointment. Please review this on the telemedicine page (link is above).
· Please do not come to the office for any reason without an appointment or authorization. You will be turned away. If you are in need of something, please call our office at 808 242 8765.
· We are currently utilizing limited staff and conducting limited, essential appointments per State and Federal guidelines.
· Please leave ONE MESSAGE. Our staff will get back to you as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience in this very unusual time.
All of this is subject to change as updates occur.
At this time, if your appointment is confirmed then you can expect it to proceed
No. We will contact you. If you call you will overwhelm our system. The only exception is that if your appointment is within 24 hours and you have not yet heard from us to confirm or reschedule.
We are moving some appointments to telemedicine visits to limit the need for in-office visits and limit traffic and patient to patient interaction in our office. You may request a telemedicine appointment in advance. Anyone entering the building will be screened before admission. No unnecessary visitors are allowed at this time. Filtration system has been added to our AC and an enhanced cleaning protocol has been instituted between appointments. We can not guarantee that these added steps will be sufficient to protect you from infectious diseases such the coronavirus but they each are intended to decrease the overall risk.
This is to help protect our patients and our staff
The CDC also has instructions on making your own mask:
A mask may be provided to you for free or at a nominal cost, depending on our current supply and policies subject to change. Medical masks are currently in short supply and we strongly encourage you to bring an appropriate mask to your appointment, so that we can keep our staff safe, which will allow us to continue to serve our community.
Copyright © 2018 Maui Urology - All Rights Reserved.
Maui Urology, llc (808) 242-8765