Caring for Maui's urological needs
At this time we are continually evaluating our policies and procedures due to the Coronavirus COVID 19 pandemic. Please read below regarding mandatory steps we are taking regarding in-person appointments.
For those unable to be seen in-person, we will be providing telemedicine via Doxy.me
· All patients will be screened at the door prior to their appointment for COVID 19 symptoms. You will be asked to reschedule if you are not well enough to have your appointment or have been exposed. This is for the safety of our staff, other patients and our community. Please be mindful of your responses to our very important questions.
· If there is high clinic traffic, you may be asked to wait in your car for your appointment. Please plan accordingly.
· With some exceptions, only patients will be allowed in the clinic and will be escorted by a staff member. Only one skilled caregiver will be allowed to assist a patient when necessary.
· Anyone entering Maui Urology must wear a mask. This mask must cover your mouth and nose at all times.
· New patients will be required to have all forms completed prior to their telemedicine appointment. Please review this on the telemedicine page (link is above).
· Please do not come to the office without an appointment or authorization. You may be turned away. If you are in need of something, please call our office at 808 242 8765.
· Please leave ONE MESSAGE. Our staff will get back to you as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience in this very unusual time.
All of this is subject to change as updates occur.
At this time, if your appointment is confirmed then you can expect it to proceed
We are moving some appointments to telemedicine visits to limit the need for in-office visits and limit traffic and patient to patient interaction in our office. You may request a telemedicine appointment in advance. Anyone entering the building will be screened before admission. No unnecessary visitors are allowed at this time. Filtration system has been added to our AC and an enhanced cleaning protocol has been instituted between appointments. We can not guarantee that these added steps will be sufficient to protect you from infectious diseases such the coronavirus but they each are intended to decrease the overall risk.
Copyright © 2018 Maui Urology - All Rights Reserved.
Maui Urology, llc (808) 242-8765